THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
It is well documented that if children can identify the parts of speech and recognize different elements in a given sentence then they can apply this skill to their writing skills and ultimately improving them. Today, writing in the educational arena, has become a very important skill, and although Montessori teachers have always taught expository writing, many do not have a prescribed methodology for improving children’s writing abilities and skills. These cards function as a beginning step to help teachers begin thinking about how they may go about teaching writing.
In lower elementary, once children have gone past the grammar boxes they are not presented with many opportunities to explore further extensions. These cards fill that void allowing children to continue their grammar and writing skills.
Each part of speech comes complete with numerous cards that allow students to explore a given concept while a second set of cards provides opportunities for them to build and grow their practice skills based on the concept they studied.
Over 150 cards are included, along with an answer key.
Take a look at our Grammar Flow Chart for Lower Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori grammar curriculum