Designed for the novice as well as the experienced individuals, teachers can now introduce their students to advanced concepts of ecology without hesitations. This curriculum is aimed to be used with students aged 10 and above.
Based on more advanced concepts, Ecology II deals extensively with the interactions between living organisms and their environment. Through this curriculum, students are encouraged to discover the basis for change, adaptations, and ultimate survival. It is often stated that "genetics proposes, but nature decides." This curriculum looks at how nature plays a vital role in the interactions that dictate the outcome of survival.
- Complete Nomenclature on Ecology II
- Control Charts for all Sections
- Activities for All Sections
- General Animal Adaptations
- Evolutionary Theories Darwinism and Lamarckism
- Bird: Beak and Foot Adaptations
- Mammals: Skull Adaptations
- Population Control Factors
- Degradation of Soil Factors: Physical, Chemical, Biological
- Population Health Factor Activities
- Defensive Mimicry
- Aggressive Mimicry
4 Clear Snap Envelope - Large
1 Set of Plastic Sleeve Holders (will utilize 8 sleeves)