THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from email@example.com.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
30 cards that contain questions, research projects and command cards for the ETC Map Game specifically designed for the lower elementary (E1) level 6-9.
The cards take full advantage of the features present in the game, allowing the students to fully explore and begin making use of the National Geography Standards and Skills. Here students will get the necessary exposure to begin:
- Viewing the world in multiple ways.
- Begin knowing about the world - Geographic content
- Explore ideas while asking questions about geography
Take a look at our Geography Flow Chart for Lower Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori geography curriculum.