This full color manual provides picture and lesson descriptions for the Lower Elementary classroom. Content areas presented include:
- Functional Geography
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Physical Geography
- Land/Water Forms
- Geography Classified Nomenclature
- Geology and Fossils
- Cultural Geography
- Continent Maps
- Study of a Country
- Map Skills
- Research Skills
This manual describes the structure of implementing the Impressionistic Charts as well as typical experiments and follow up activities for the Lower Elementary child for the first three geography chapters. Sample activities for research are available as well an explanation of how to enhance research and writing skills for this age.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
If you are the head of a Teacher Education Center or the Administrator of an educational institution, including university, school district or individual school and wish to view sample pages, please contact our office via email or by calling 877-409-2929. If you wish to purchase the digital files, please be aware that the files and the viewer will not install on a server.
Who can purchase this manual:
- Teacher Education Programs. We are passionate about Montessori, and our manuals are used by Teacher Education Programs that adhere to certain quality training standards set forth by MACTE, the governing body of Montessori training programs around the world. For this reason only MACTE approved Teacher Education Centers or training centers that belong to one of the affiliate organizations of MACTE may purchase these manuals.
- Universities and colleges that offer a degree in Montessori Education may purchase the manuals, provided the order is from the University's purchasing department.
- School districts who have their own in-house training program and are working in cooperation with instructors who hold a valid credential from a MACTE approved training center.
- Individual Schools using a PO. A copy of each full time teacher's credential must accompany the PO for each requested bundle.
- Individual teachers may purchase this manual only as a digital file. The purchase is available through ETC Montessori Digital. Teachers must hold a valid credential from an approved MACTE Teacher Education Center. We will require verification of your credential prior to shipping the manuals.