Ideal for Teacher Education Centers who are looking to update, or change their current manuals for use with their adult learners. Individual teachers who are looking at using current up-to-date manuals which will allow you to understand and fill the gaps that might exist in the traditional Montessori curriculum, will also benefit from this package.
Each manual is in full color featuring real pictures of materials and scenes.
Find all the necessary Elementary I Teacher Training Manuals in one complete package. This package includes the following manuals:
- Montessori Philosophy Manual
- Elementary I Science Manual
- Elementary I Math Manual
- Elementary I Geometry Manual
- Elementary I Language Manual
- Elementary I History Manual
- Elementary I Geography Manual
THIS IS A PURCHASE OF DIGITAL FILES. Instructions for accessing the files will be emailed to you upon receipt and acceptance of a copy of your MACTE approved credential.
To order a digital subscription for these manuals, please CLICK HERE.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to access the files. Instructions will be sent to you upon approval of your order.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 3 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 3 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android, Windows, and Mac devices.
For subscription customers:
- The credit card you designate will be automatically charged in advance of each month of your subscription. A failed or rejected credit card will result in a canceled subscription.
- Cancellation of your subscription will result in a loss of access to the account.
- You may cancel at any time. Cancellation will take place at the next renewal anniversary of your account.
If you are the head of a Teacher Education Center or the Administrator of an educational institution, including university, school district or individual school and wish to view sample pages, please contact our office via email or by calling 877-409-2929. If you wish to purchase the digital files, please be aware that the files and the viewer will not install on a server.
Who can purchase this manual:
- Teacher Education Programs. We are passionate about Montessori, and our manuals are used by Teacher Education Programs that adhere to certain quality training standards set forth by MACTE, the governing body of Montessori training programs around the world. For this reason only MACTE approved Teacher Education Centers or training centers that belong to one of the affiliate organizations of MACTE may purchase these manuals.
- Universities and colleges that offer a degree in Montessori Education may purchase the manuals, provided the order is from the University's purchasing department.
- School districts who have their own in-house training program and are working in cooperation with instructors who hold a valid credential from a MACTE approved training center.
- Individual Schools using a PO. A copy of each full time teacher's credential must accompany the PO for each requested bundle.
- Individual teachers may purchase this manual only as a digital file. The purchase is available through ETC Montessori Digital. The purchase of the file may be completed either as an outright purchase or as a digital subscription. Teachers must hold a valid credential from an approved MACTE Teacher Education Center. We will require verification of your credential prior to shipping the manuals.