All bundles include a 10% discount.
Ready to put on the shelf. Printed on thick plastic and cut.
Use the materials in this package to trace the history of man through the ages. Timelines and materials meet the NCSST standards.
This package includes the following:
- Timeline of Early Humans (TL-026)
- The Human Journey (ELC-5050)
- Mammals who Morph (ELCBK-0852)
- Stone Tools Nomenclature (ELC-5080)
- Human Migration Chart (ELC-5076)
- Patterns of Human Migration (ELC-5079)
Trace the paths of man as he begins with the migration out of Africa. Use the Stone Tools Nomenclature to show how he was able to adjust. End by using the timeline of Explorers and Explorations to give them a global view of how man has conquered the world around us and what directions we are moving in.
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.