THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
The Five Kingdom
Our updated Five kingdom chart is based on the ITIS as of 2016 (Integrated Taxonomic Information System).
Based on the popular Five Kingdom Chart (ELC-4054) This digital edition allows children to explore the five kingdoms that are present on the printed chart. Offers pictures and descriptions along with hyperlinks where necessary.
Questions and Answers about ETC Digital Files
Take a look at our Science Flow Chart for Lower Elementary and that for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum
Locate and download the file from the ETC Montessori Dropbox Server.