- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Introducing your lower elementary students to the rich diversity of the world's animals and ecosystems is an essential part of their education. Our curriculum is designed to take your students on a journey through the various continents of the world, providing an in-depth look at the unique animals and ecosystems that exist in each region.
By studying the animals of each continent, students will learn about the incredible adaptations that allow them to thrive in different environments. They will also gain a deeper appreciation for the interconnectedness of all living things and the importance of conservation. With our curriculum, your students will develop a love for nature and a curiosity about the world around them that will stay with them for a lifetime.
This bundle includes the following elements along with the mats, animals and teacher's editions for each one:
- Animals of the African Continent (ELC-4090)
- Animals of the Antarctic Continent (ELC-4091)
- Animals of the Asian Continent (ELC-4092)
- Animals of the Australasian Continent (ELC-4093)
- Animals of the European Continent (ELC-4094)
- Animals of the North American Continent (ELC-4095)
- Animals of the South American Continent (ELC-4096)
To view the standards that are met through each of these elements please follow the link to the item description of each item listed above.