THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
This package includes all of the impressionistic charts for botany.
If you want to make an impression, then using these charts will enable you to get the idea across.
Set contains all 18 charts.
- Chart 1: The Tree absorbs minerals through its roots
- Chart 2: Water Seekers
- Chart 3: Boulder in the road
- Chart 4: Position of root in relation to the foliage
- Chart 5: From the Dead to the living: Nitrogen Cycle
- Chart 6: The Piston Pump
- Chart 7: The Sun's drink
- Chart 8: The Sun's worshipers
- Chart 9: The Chemical Laboratory
- Chart 10: Seeds Travel
- Chart 11: How Plants are Supported
- Chart 12: Roots another Means of Support
- Chart 13: How Plants Defend Themselves
- Chart 14: Reproduction by Spores
- Chart 15: Love in Plants
- Chart 16: Go, My Son: Seed Travels
- Chart 17: Roots Hold the Soil
- Chart 18: The Terraced Mountain
Take a look at our Science Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum