2019 Edition - Completely updated this new edition is printed on our thick plastic, in full color, and comes pre-cut so that it is ready for placing on your shelves.
This kit contains all the necessary materials allowing you to give the full presentation of "The Clock of Eras" and works closely to present the concepts portrayed in the Timeline of the Eras. Furthermore, it may be used as the preliminary lesson to review the ideas that are explored in the Timeline of the Eras research questions.
The 2019 edition kit contains the following items:
- 2 Control Charts (wall charts) 8.5" x 11" in.
- Labels (Pre-Cut)
- 2 Timelines for showing the Clock of Eras presentation in a linear pattern
- 2 Clock faces for showing the clock of eras presentation in a 24 hour pattern (Pre-Cut circles)
- 14 arrows with periods and the etymology, to be used with the linear display or the circular display (Pre-Cut)
- Period cards (Pre-Cut)
- Booklet with impressionistic pictures of important events relating to the Clock of Eras presentation for sparking the imagination
All pieces except for the booklet are printed on our thick plastic.
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Lower Elementary and our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.