Completely updated this new edition is printed in full color and comes pre-cut so that it is ready for placing on your shelves.
This kit contains all the necessary materials allowing you to give the full presentation of "The Clock of Eras" and works closely to present the concepts portrayed in the Timeline of the Eras. Furthermore, it may be used as the preliminary lesson to review the ideas that are explored in the Timeline of the Eras research questions.
The kit contains the following items:
- 2 Control Charts (wall charts) 8.5" x 11" in. (Plastic)
- Labels (Pre-Cut Plastic)
- 2 Timelines for showing the Clock of Eras presentation in a linear pattern (StayFlat)
- 2 Clock faces for showing the clock of eras presentation in a 24-hour pattern (Pre-Cut circles Cardstock)
- 14 arrows with periods and the etymology, to be used with the linear display or the circular display (Pre-Cut Cardstock)
- Period cards (Pre-Cut Plastic)
- Booklet with impressionistic pictures of notable events relating to the Clock of Eras presentation for sparking the imagination
For Advanced Concepts and formulating connections:
- Moments in Time Teacher's Notes
- Moments in Time Research Cards with connections to the Timeline of Life and Timeline of Eras (Plastic)
Look at our History Flow Chart for Lower Elementary and our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.
View the Standards met through this material.
1 Acrylic Sorter or 1 ETC Large Slotted Container
1 Clear Snap Envelopes - Large