This full color manual provides picture and lesson descriptions for the Lower Elementary classroom. Content areas presented include:
- Functional Geography
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Physical Geography
- Land/Water Forms
- Geography Classified Nomenclature
- Geology and Fossils
- Cultural Geography
- Continent Maps
- Study of a Country
- Map Skills
- Research Skills
This manual describes the structure of implementing the Impressionistic Charts as well as typical experiments and follow up activities for the Lower Elementary child for the first three geography chapters. Sample activities for research are available as well an explanation of how to enhance research and writing skills for this age.
Printed double sided and three hole punched for easy insertion into a binder.
The Montessori Early Childhood Geography Manual used by MACTE approved Montessori Teacher training Centers. The manual comes in full color with real pictures of materials and scenes. It is three hole punched and ready to be placed in a binder.
Who can purchase this manual:
- Teacher Education Programs. We are passionate about Montessori, and our manuals are used by Teacher Education Programs that adhere to certain quality training standards set forth by MACTE, the governing body of Montessori training programs around the world. For this reason only MACTE approved Teacher Education Centers or training centers that belong to one of the affiliate organizations of MACTE may purchase these manuals.
- Universities and colleges that offer a degree in Montessori Education may purchase the manuals, provided the order is from the University's purchasing department.
- School districts who have their own in-house training program and are working in cooperation with instructors who hold a valid credential from a MACTE approved training center.
- Individual Schools using a PO. A copy of each full time teacher's credential must accompany the PO for each requested bundle.
- Individual teachers who wish to purchase these bundles must hold a valid credential from an approved MACTE Teacher Education Center. We will require verification of your credential prior to shipping the manuals.
Note: If you are interested in integrating ETC Training Manuals into your Montessori teaching practice, please upload verification of your Montessori credential from a MACTE accredited training program. Your order will not be processed unless you upload a copy of your credential.
If you are interested in receiving an AMS Montessori Elementary I/II Credential, please take a look at our affiliated training program, Gulf Coast Montessori Teacher Education Center.
The contents of this album are protected by copyright laws in the United States, and other countries.
It is intended to be used by the purchaser only. You may use this album as a reference in a centrally located area such as a library. You may not copy and/or share the contents.