- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
36 cards that contain questions, research projects and command cards for the ETC® Map Game specifically designed for the upper elementary (E2) level 9-12.
Moving towards a more advanced level of study, the cards take students on a journey of discovery where they begin seeing the interrelationships that exist between the environment and the development of civilizations. Further explorations allow students to explore the development of biomes, weather conditions and climatic changes.
Here students will get the necessary exposure to begin:
- Gain geographic perspectives while developing a frame of reference so they may begin to ask their own questions.
- Begin implementing their knowledge of geography in ways that allow them to further master knowledge.
- Fully implement ways that will allow them to think in geographic terms.
Dimensions: Inches: 8.5" x 5.5"; Centimeters: 21.6" x 14"