- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
The set shows 18 different parts of the plant cell:
- Plant Cell
- Cell Wall
- Cell Membrane
- Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Golgi Apparatus
- Nuclear Envelope
Each part of the cell that is represented is isolated with the rest of the background in a muted black and white picture. Each organelle is beautifully depicted using 3D illustrations so that children can gain a better understanding of each part.
Contains the following:
- 2 Wall Charts
- 3 Part Nomenclature with labels for each of the 18 different parts represented.
Card sizes are as follows:
|Whole Card||3¾ x 5 in.||9.5 x 12.7 cm.|
|Part Card||3¾ x 4 in.||9.5 x 10.2 cm.|
|Label Card||3¾ x 1 in||9.5 x 2.5 cm.|
|Wall Chart||8.5 x 11 in.||21.6 x 28 cm.|
|Booklets||4.25 x 5.5 in.||10.8 x 14 cm.|
Look at our Science Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum.
View the Standards that are met through this material.