The control chart helps the child correct their own work and also links the simple questions asked by the exercises with the nomenclature of grammar. The set includes 6 charts printed on thick plastic.
Look at our Grammar Flow Chart for Lower Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori grammar curriculum.
The following are highly recommended:
- Sentence Analysis Level 6-9
- Sentence Analysis Working Chart
- Set of Arrows and Circles for Sentence Analysis
- Reading Analysis: First Chart and Box
- Reading/Sentence Analysis Set
View the Standards met through this material.