- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic, Cut and all corners rounded.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Develop phonemic awareness of segmentation of word parts with this shelf activity.
Based on the science of reading, phonemic awareness includes
- Segmenting sentences into words,
- Compound words into separate words
- Words into syllables
- Syllables into isolated phonemes
- Introduction of letters and their sounds
This activity provides reinforcement of the segmentation of individual words into syllables.
With these 5 sets, children sort pictures according to whether they have one, two, three, or four syllables in the name of the picture.
Contains 72 cards. Printed on thick plastic with all corners rounded.
1 Long Card Holder - Small