THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
Teaching Measurement in the Early Childhood level is a detailed approach on how to bring the understanding of length, weight, volume and temperature to the 3-6 level. This area of the curriculum is a natural extension of both the Practical Life and the Sensorial areas. Practical life gives the sensorial experience of capacity, while sensorial will offer practice in length, temperature, and weight. It is important that the children have real experiences with the tools used in measurement.
Measurement - Direct Comparison - Sensorial
Measurement - Length
Measurement - Indirect Comparison - Sensorial
Measurement - Using Tools
Measurement Direct Comparison - Weight
Measurement Indirect Comparison - Weight
Measurement Using a Tool - Weight
Measurement - Direct Comparison - Volume
Measurement - Volume - Tools Introduction
Measurement - Volume - Tools 1
Measurement - Volume - Tools 2
Supports the following items, as well as the general standards for the concept of measurement.
- Scientific Pour Activity (EC-0102)
- Graduated Pour Activity (EC-0103)
- Test Tube Transfer Activity (EC-0104)