- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Carl Woese proposed the six-kingdom classification system in 1977. It led to the proposal and the implementation of the three domains of life. In the six-kingdom model, the kingdom Monera was replaced by Archaeobacteria, and Eubacteria. Today, the six-kingdom classification system is used throughout the schools in the U.S., and it is the accepted model.
The Six Kingdom Chart set comes complete with:
- 1 Control chart.
- 1 Mute chart.
- 6 pictures of representatives for each kingdom.
- Protoctista or Protista
- Archaeobacteria or Archaea, and
- 6 labels to name each kingdom. Each label includes the etymology of the word.
- 6 description cards for each kingdom.
Movable pieces come printed on thick 15 mil plastic, cut and ready to use.
Control and mute charts are made from the same material (recycled plastic) that our timelines are constructed from, so there is no need for lamination of these charts.
|Control Chart||36 x 12 in.||92 x 30.5 cm.|
|Mute Chart||36 x 12 in.||92 x 30.5 cm.|
Look at our Science Flow Chart for Lower Elementary and that for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum.
View the Standards met by this material.