- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Requested by many teachers who are required to teach taxonomy based on the six-kingdom model. The model was proposed in 1977 by Woese. In 1990 he proposed the three-domain model. For more information on the Three Domain Model and for the chart please see item ELC-4072.
The Six Kingdom Package includes:
- Three Domains Chart (ELC-4072)
- Six Kingdom Chart (ELC-4073)
- Eubacteria Kingdom Chart (ELC-4071)
- Archaeobacteria Kingdom Chart (ELC-4070)
- Protoctista Kingdom Chart (ELC-4056)
- Fungi Kingdom Chart (ELC-4057)
- Plant Kingdom Chart (ELC-4058)
- Animal Kingdom Chart (ELC-4059)
Every kingdom chart includes the control, mute, and movable pieces. Printed on the same material that our famous timelines are printed on; these charts do not require lamination.
Look at our Lower Elementary Science Flow Chart and our Upper Elementary Science Flow Chart, to see how this bundle fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum
To view the standards that are met through each of these elements please follow the link to the item description of each item listed above.