THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
The one timeline that allows children to place all other timelines into perspective. The one timeline that shows Big History as well as create the moment when children realize what we mean by cosmic education. Explore concepts from the Big Bang to the Human Genome Project.
Designed and based on the popular Clock of Eras, this timeline lists every major event and great lesson into a linear context. However, since it is based on the clock of eras each event is also given a chronological place on a 24 hour clock. Now the child is able to not only see the great ancient civilizations but it can see which order they came in as well as what time they flourished if you could shrink the entire story of our cosmos into 24 hours.
It doesn't matter where you got your timelines. This is the timeline you will need to use in order to help your students gain perspective and understand the context of history.
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.