THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
The 2020 Edition (v 6.0) is the most accurate and up-to-date Timeline of Life on the market! We have created our timeline and continue to update it with information contributed by scientists in the Smithsonian Institute and Columbia University. Keeping true to our motto of "Total Montessori", each scientist was handpicked so that in addition to their degrees they also have Montessori credentials.
This model continues to have the color lines to designate the various lineages making it easy for children to follow the evolutionary patterns that lead to modern animals. We have even made it easy to spot the Devonian explosion of plant life. Each lineage line is clearly marked along with detailed images that beautifully illustrate the originating events which lead to various evolutionary patterns such as the development of mammals. In addition, all major extinction events are clearly marked, and we have included all the glacial events, beginning with the two major ones that occurred during the Proterozoic Era.
Abundant information allow children to understand events that shaped the evolutionary process. Discover how the great glacial periods along with the great extinction events changed phyla and species. What sets our timelines apart is the interconnectivity and the consistency with other materials. Therefore, the pictures as well as the lineage lines are consistent with those students will find when using the Tree of Life (Cladistic model).