THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
The timeline of Ancient Civilizations spans the period from 5000 BC to 300 AD. Beautifully reconstructed and up to date based on the latest information and findings. The timeline displays the empires that existed at that time as well as the factors that influenced their rise and decline. The Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia are the continents that are displayed and explored.
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.
Locate and download the file from the ETC Montessori Dropbox Server.