THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
Aimed at advanced upper elementary and middle school students, these activity and research cards highlight one hundred scientific discoveries that changed our world. Each card incorporates multiple intelligence techniques, critical thinking, problem solving, socratic discussion, and ideas for creatively implementing multimedia and technology skills.
Covers the areas of:
- Medicine, and
If you are using our Timeline of Scientists and Scientific Discoveries (TL-030), these research and activity cards will be an excellent addition to your program.