THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from email@example.com.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
Let your students explore the major discoveries in science that fueled innovation and discovery. This timeline touches on the five major fields of science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, and Geology. Students can view the major stepping stones in scientific exploration. Constructed in the same scale as our timeline of history of numbers, communication, explorers, music, art, and world religions, students will be able to easily line up all timelines and view the influences that each field had on each of the concepts.
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.