- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic, Cut and all corners rounded.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Designed to be a vocabulary and reading activity, while at the same time exposing children to grammar. Fully self-contained and easily accessible to the children, the farm grammar activities include a colorful mat depicting a simple farm environment where children place farm objects in relationship to each other. The set also contains command cards which may be read by the teacher while the child performs the action.
The set includes:
- A teacher's manual outlining presentations along with direct and indirect aims
- A farm mat printed on vinyl (no lamination required)
- high quality farm objects
- command cards for prepositions
- task cards for:
- prepositions, and
We have also included cards that will allow your children to perform a number of other activities such as:
- Logical adverb sorting activity (includes labels)
- Masculine and feminine sorting activity (includes labels)
- Verb and adverb sorting activity (includes labels)
- Animals and their sounds sorting activity (includes labels)
- Singular and Plural labels
List of animals:
- pig (2)
- frog (2)
Printed on thick plastic, cut and ready to put on the shelf.
|Command Card||3¾ x 4 in.||9.5 x 10.2 cm.|
|Farm Mat||35½ x 24 in.||90.17 x 61 cm.|
|Small Card||3¾ x 3 in.||9½ x 6.6 cm.|