- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic, Cut and all corners rounded.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Designed to be a vocabulary and reading activity, while at the same time exposing children to grammar. Fully self-contained and easily accessible to the children, the Ocean Grammar Activities is a variation of our popular Farm Grammar Activities and includes a colorful mat depicting an island environment where children place various objects, associated with ocean and coral reef life, in relationship to each other. The set also contains command cards which may be read by the teacher while the child performs the action.
The set includes:
- A teacher's manual outlining presentations along with direct and indirect aims
- An ocean mat printed on vinyl (no lamination required)
- high quality ocean life objects
- command cards for prepositions
- task cards for:
- prepositions, and
We have also included cards that will allow your children to perform several other activities such as:
- Logical adverb sorting activity (includes labels)
- Masculine and feminine sorting activity (includes labels)
- Verb and adverb sorting activity (includes labels)
- Animals and their sound sorting activity (including labels)
- Singular and Plural labels
List of animals:
- Sharks (2 types)
- Sea Lion
- Sperm Whale
- Starfish (2 types)
- Sea Turtle
- Octopus (2 types)
- Humpback Whale
- Bottle Nose Dolphine
- Manta Ray
- Sea Horse
- Angel Fish
- Sea Bass
- Treasure Chest
- Surgeon Fish
- Clown Fish
- Moray Eel
Printed on thick plastic, cut and ready to put on the shelf.
|Command Card||3¾ x 4 in.||9.5 x 10.2 cm.|
|Ocean Mat||35½ x 24 in.||90.17 x 61 cm.|
|Small Card||3¾ x 3 in.||9½ x 6.6 cm.|