THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from email@example.com.
- you will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
The first in the series of The Lower Elementary Math Task Cards for the Montessori classroom. This compilation of cards deals with both Operations and Facts for ADDITION. With 315 pages, the following concepts are included:
- Golden Beads
- Exchange Game
- Golden Beads Dynamic
- Stamp Game
- Small Bead Frame
- Dot Board
- Object Addition
- Colored Bead Stair
- Addition Strip Board
- Number Line
- Snake Game
- Addition Chart
- Missing Addends
- Several Addends
The front side of every card, gives work that is based on the Montessori math presentation. The back side of the card, presents the language that is often used on state tests to measure knowledge of the same concept. This series is designed, written, and presented based on a full alignment between Montessori math and state standards for level 6-9, or grades 1-3.