THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
The second in the series of The Lower Elementary Math Task Cards for the Montessori classroom. This compilation of cards deals with both Operations and Facts for Subtraction. With 191 pages, the following concepts are included:
- Golden Beads
- Stamp Game
- Small Bead Frame
- Object Subtraction
- Subtraction Strip Board
- Number Line
- Snake Game
- Subtraction Chart
The front side of every card, gives work that is based on the Montessori math presentation. The back side of the card, presents the language that is often used on state tests to measure knowledge of the same concept. This series is designed, written, and presented based on a full alignment between Montessori math and state standards for level 6-9, or grades 1-3.