THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
The task cards that so many teachers have been asking for are finally here. Completely redesigned from the ground up to give you and your children the concepts that up until now have been so difficult to grasp, implement and analyze.
- Over 180 double sided Math Task cards. Each math task card offers a front and a back side. We designed the front side to offers students all the pre-algebra concepts as stated by Common Core Standards, along with lessons based on the classic Montessori advanced math concepts. The back side offers all algebraic math word problems, giving students ample opportunities to explore implementation and analysis techniques.
- Card game (Bones), specifically designed to give students further experience in forming mathematical equations using basic and advance math symbols to practice order of operations. This is done in a non-competitive, yet entertaining manner.
- A teacher's lesson book. Here you will find all the information you, the teacher, will need in order to do the presentations that are not part of traditional Montessori training. Each presentation is given so that you can have step by step instructions on presenting, along with direct and indirect aims, and follow up activities.
- A student answer key for each problem and section of the card.