THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
A curriculum that is specifically designed to meet the STEM requirements. This module presents projects and explorations in Heat and its various forms. As with all STEM based curriculum it incorporates open-ended enquiry, and is completely project based.
Aimed at lower elementary, this curriculum contains explorations for each level, prompting children to have in-depth conversations based on a spiraled set of explorations.
The accompanying teacher's notes/manual is carefully designed to give enough information and guidance in how to present the lesson that teachers immediately feel comfortable in presenting the fundamental concepts.
Includes experiment cards and Teacher's Manual. Concepts touched on are as follows:
- Terms and etymology on heat
- Historical figures
- States of Matter
- Solid, Liquid, or Gas?
- Compressing Gases
- States of Matter
- Shape shifting
- Freezing Temperatures
- Solid, Liquid, or Gas: Part 2
- Reversible or Irreversible?
- Road Safety
- Rates of Evaporation
- Pouring Air
- Water Collection
Take a look at our Science Flow Chart for Lower Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum.