THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
Updated to the 2017 edition.
Trace the history of a nation of people that have managed to survive the Diaspora. This timeline tells the story of an indomitable group of people who have managed to survive and pass on their legacy through the years. Follow the journey, as you plunge into the nightmare of being enslaved. Surrender your will as you gasp for an understanding of what freedom really is. Dream the dream of equality, and finally find the redemption that so many African Americans spilled their blood for.
A famous African American individual was quoted saying : "I have crossed over on the backs of Sojourner Truth and Harriet Tubman and Fannie Lou Hamer and Madame C.J. Walker. Because of them I can now live the dream. I am the seed of the free, and I know it. I intend to bear great fruit.” Find out for yourself why...
The time scale of this timeline is the same as our American History Timeline (TL-029) and Timeline of Native American Indian History (TL-032).
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum