THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
For centuries, people have crafted different types of artwork to express their feelings, capture a moment or portray particular beliefs. Whether you prefer sculptures or painted canvases, taking time to appreciate art can help you learn something new about history and yourself. This timeline traces the history of art from the Ancient period, to modern day pop culture art, photography, and architecture.
This timeline is based on the same time scale as our other timelines so it can be used in conjunction with them when comparing events.
Locate and download the file from the ETC Montessori Dropbox Server.