THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
Newly UPDATED with the latest events, and highlights pertaining to the Native American Nations, which took place during the Obama years.
When the rest of the eastern world was enjoying an explosion of culture, literature, and freedom, the American Indians were fighting to stay alive. When others were considering ways of moving up in society, the American Indians were watching their children being taken away by the U.S. Government so that they may be Americanized. Follow the struggles of the American Indians through this time-line and give your students a true sense of what human rights are and what these proud individuals went through in order to maintain them.
The timescale on this timeline is the same as our timeline of American History (TL-029), allowing you to use both timelines to view cause and effect relationships.
Take a look at our History Flow Chart for Upper Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum.