THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from email@example.com.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
Every year 19 million children, worldwide, flee their homes in order to find a safe place to live. 70% of them never make it. The ability to be able to live in a safe place is part of our human rights, yet many of our students and children grow up never realizing the struggles other people have to endure to receive fair treatment. This new timeline is aimed at advanced upper elementary students and those schools implementing a Montessori middle school curriculum.
With an emphasis on cause and effect, this timeline helps students understand the need for human rights as defined by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The time scale of this timeline is the same as our timeline of world events.