- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
This is a complete collection of task cards aimed at explorations and building understanding for the upper elementary geometry. Includes the following:
- Task cards for nomenclature review of the following:
- Task cards for Triangle Box
- Task cards for Large Hexagon Box
- Task cards for Small Hexagon Box
- Task cards for the Comparison of Triangles from the Constructive Triangles
- Task cards for the Comparison of Hexagons from the Constructive Triangles
- Task cards for Equivalency Commands for:
- Task cards for Polyhedra
- Task cards for Pythagoras
- Control Charts for basic geometry nomenclature review (All 36 charts)
Additional materials included:
- 5 Student Workbooks on Geometric Constructions METIS ready (50 pages each)
- Book with Puzzles for Geometry Nomenclature (16 pages)
- 1 Teacher Answer Key with over 70 full color panels depicting how to work from the constructive triangle boxes (30 pages)
Look at our Upper Elementary Geometry Flow Chart to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori geometry curriculum.
The following resource materials are highly recommended:
View the Standards met through this material.