Printed on thick plastic and cut. This material is ready to put on the shelf.
This is a complete collection for the entire work associated with Volume in upper elementary geometry. Includes word problems for the following:
- Volume of Rectangular Prims
- Volume of Any Regular Prism
- Volume of a Pyramid
- Volume of Oblique Square Pyramid
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Volume of a Cone
- Surface Area
- Volume of a Sphere
The study is set up to make it easy for presentation. The complete solution includes the following:
- Teachers Notes and Answer Key
- Word Problem Cards with stem questions
- Separate choice cards to answer the stem questions
Teacher's Notes and/or Answer key
Look at our Upper Elementary Geometry Flow Chart to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori geometry curriculum.
The following resource materials are highly recommended:
View the Standards that are met through this material.
5 ETC Large Slotted Containers
5 ETC Acrylic Sorters