THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
This is a collection of 10 famous speeches given by a number of well known and respected Native American Chiefs. Middle school students, in the Connections cycle will find this set of speeches particularly useful as they explore the various cultural references that have influenced the Native American tribes throughout the Americas. Each speech is identified, and then through a set of questions, students are encouraged to further analyze and explore the concepts that are touched upon.
The speeches from the following chiefs are present in this book:
- Chief Conasatego
- Chief Logan
- Chief Powhatan
- Chief Red Eagle
- Chief Seattle
- Chief Buckongahelas
- Chief Tecumseh
- Chief Black Hawk, and
- Chief Joseph.
Note: Due to copyright laws each speech has been obtained from the original transcriptions. No edits have been performed and no efforts have been made to change any grammatical or orthographic elements.
Locate and download the file from the ETC Montessori Dropbox Server.