THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
Based on current and updated national standards, this set of Montessori materials meets the current need for developing graphical understanding in mathematics through the use of developmentally appropriate curriculum.
Children are given the opportunity to represent mathematical ideas in ways that are meaningful to them, while at the same time learning conventional forms of representation to communicate their mathematical understanding.
Set includes task cards and activities to investigate and help students become familiar with:
- Representational Graphs
- Pie Charts, and
- Bar Graphs.
Take a look at our Lower Elementary Geometry Flow Chart to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori geometry curriculum.
Teacher's Notes - English Printable