THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
Designed specifically for children in levels 6-9 (grades 1-3), to be used in the Montessori classroom. Use this material as an introduction to major thematic units and follow up with our easy to use experiment cards.
Experiments are presented in an easy to use format for individual experimentation using everyday household items. A list of items necessary along with where to find them is provided.
Aside from the teacher presented nomenclature for all the major chemical terms needed to be mastered, the following major concepts are included at this level:
- States of matter (Includes 12 experiment projects with STEM applications)
- Physical Changes (Includes 4 experiment projects with STEM applications)
- Chemical Changes (Includes 4 experiment projects with STEM applications)
- Acids and bases (Includes 4 experiment projects with STEM applications)
- List of major Chemists for conducting research (Teacher's Notes)
- Safety procedures sheet (Teacher's Notes)
Meets NSTA standards for lower elementary school and STEM requirements.
Take a look at our Science Flow Chart for Lower Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori curriculum