THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from email@example.com.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
Finally, an effective approach to teaching poetry in Elementary I. We have created a unique approach to teaching poetry that allows the teacher to the freedom necessary without having to worry about their own needs.
The material is designed to meet the CCS standards and each standard is outlined and listed by grade or level. A full manual with teacher lessons on how to present each concept is included, along with an answer key that will allow the students to check their work for any research or analysis questions.
The Level 6-9 unit includes the following:
- Introduction lessons
- Additional resources lists
- CCS standards by level/grade
- Teacher and presentation lesson for each concept
- Answer key
- 20 Level 1 task cards
- 20 Level 2 task cards
- 20 Level 3 task cards