THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
Continuing the work that was started with Teaching Poetry Level 6-9, this second part of the curriculum focuses on more advanced types of poetry, examples, research, and activities that are geared towards the students in Elementary II. This Language arts module is well written and researched so that it allows your students to enjoy poetry in a low anxiety level environment that fosters creativity, imagination and fun.
The materials are designed to meet Core standards with each standard outlined and listed by grade or level. A full manual with teacher lessons on how to present each concept is included, along with an answer key.
The Level 9-12 unit includes the following:
- Introduction lessons
- Additional resources lists
- Core standards by level/grade
- Teacher and presentation lesson for each concept
- Answer key
- 20 Level 4 task cards
- 20 Level 5 task cards
- 20 Level 6 task cards
- 27 Teacher Presented Nomenclature cards with picture, label, and definition
- 24 Types of poems cards with definitions and examples
Locate and download the file from the ETC Montessori Dropbox Server.