- No Lamination Required.
- Printed on Premium Thick Plastic and Cut.
- This material is ready to start using. No other prep work is needed.
Everything you will need to introduce your students to the concepts of measurement using scientific tools. The curriculum is designed to use the Standard measurements, which is the one used when conducting any scientific investigation and experimentation.
The following are included in this curriculum:
- Measurement Using Scientific Tools
- Prefixes for Metric system sorting
- Nomenclature for Measurement Definitions
- Tools Used for Measurement
- Task Cards for Safety Procedures
- Task Cards for: Length, Temperature, Volume, and Weight
- Task Cards for Experimental Design
- Nomenclature for Geological Time
- Experiments for Rock Layers and measuring geological time
- Nomenclature for Dendrochronology - Measurement of time in tree growth rings
- Activities for Dendrochronology