THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
This series may be used with the IB Middle Years Programme.
Using a truly innovative approach this series allows for cross-disciplinary learning. Students use writing and language skills to analyze works of art by famous painters.
Each picture comes with questions geared at developing and encouraging critical thinking, helping them with such tasks as analysis, synthesis, and evaluation. Furthermore, questions are provided for "Investigative Understanding". Here students are able to implement their observation and communication skills to answer questions relating to exposition, conflict, and finally climax.
Their writing experience culminates with the age old practice of storytelling. With clear objectives students will develop a story topic, write their story, exchange peer reviews, and perform a self evaluation.
Meets standards for the National Council of Teachers of English as well as the International Reading Association, and the National Education Technology Standards.
Each section is designed to allow the students to work using the cycle system along with the theme concept.
- Connections and Associations
- Explorations and Discoveries
- Systems and Organizations
- Identity and Character
- Interdependence and Interconnections