THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from email@example.com.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
- Windows, and
- Mac devices.
How do you teach peace and unity at the same time you teach art?
How do you help students to visually discover the duality that exists between peace and disharmony? How can you implement such an art curriculum without actually being an art teacher?
As Montessorians we build our classroom community based on these fundamental concepts. Peace education is a way of life that we try to instill in each of our students.
Pandora's Box is a an art curriculum whose emphasis is in developing the understanding of these often hard to grasp concepts. This is achieved through a unified set of art projects that are centered around the ancient Greek myth of Pandora.
This curriculum was designed to incorporate a variety of learning styles, multiple intelligences, cross disciplinary concepts, and is based on current brain research.
Students incorporate constructions, art appreciation, art design and development, music, media presentations, problem resolution, cooperative problem solving and peace education.
Designed around 5 major lessons, each lesson is further divided into an average of 4 sections which allows you to implement this material over an extended period of time while allowing your students to further explore the intricate concepts that are usually associated with peace and unity.
Includes PowerPoint presentation, teacher's notes, incorporation of technology, objectives, list of materials needed and step by step art method implementation.
This is truly an art curriculum like no other you have used. Regardless of your artistic abilities we guarantee that you can use this.
This curriculum may be used in IB® classrooms.
Manual has over 100 pages and includes teacher notes.
Pandora's Box PowerPoint Presentation (The PowerPoint Presentation will be downloaded to your computer)