THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE PURCHASE. Please read the section "About Digital Files:" carefully. Digital files are non-refundable.
About Digital Files:
- You will need a viewer to view the file. A link containing download instructions for your viewer, based on the platform you have, will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase.
- You will need a license to access the file. A link containing your license will be emailed to you within 12-24 hours after you have completed your purchase. Please activate your license after you have installed your viewer. Please note that you should be expecting your license email from ETC Montessori Digital Licensing.
- Each file is Digital Rights Managed (DRM) for copyright protection.
- You will not be able to print the files.
- You will not be able to take screenshots, change or copy texts.
- Your ability to share your screen will be limited.
- You will be able to install the file on 2 devices. Your IP address on your device will be linked to the file(s). This means that you may choose up to 2 devices of your choosing to view the files.
- The files(s) are viewable on:
This set of cards is designed to give students all the practice and insight needed to work effectively with fractions.
This digital edition is available in full color, each card offering two options. The first card has a section for Concept and another section for Operations. The second card contains a word problem that will challenge and move them towards developing higher level thinking skills using specific word problem strategies.
The complete setup includes:
- 142 Task cards with 7 levels offering concepts and applications for the following:
- Equivalent Fractions
- Multiplicative Identity
- Addition and Subtraction with Unlike Denominators
- Multiplication of Fractions
- Division of Fractions
- Operations with Mixed Fractions
- Simplifying with Multiplicative Identity
- Teachers Section with Answer Key
- Transparency overlays for fraction development and equivalency
This set of materials was designed with those students who are ready to move beyond the introductory understanding of fractions. Based on Core standards, the skills presented here will not only help your students with their tests of basic skills, but will prepare them for the advanced skills they will need in pre-algebra and algebra.
Look at our Upper Elementary Math Flow Chart to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori math curriculum.
Common Core Standards
Locate and download the file from the ETC Montessori Dropbox Server.