Printed on plastic and cut. This material is ready for you to put on the shelf.
A curriculum designed to meet the needs of students in dealing with fractions.
This set of materials were designed for all three grades (1-3) meeting Common Core Standards for the following requirements:
- Identification of fractions
- Fractional parts of a set
- Fractions as they relate to each other on a number line
- Calculating the area of a figure on a grid with fractional parts
Everything you will need for your students to complete all the hands-on activities are included:
- Task cards
- Fractional pieces
- Number lines (no lamination required)
- Fraction dominos to identify whole, fraction, not a fraction
- "What's my fraction" activity
- Number line Activity cards
- Area of a figure on a grid card
- Teacher lessons and notes
- Scope and Sequence
- Answer key for calculating the area of figures
All pieces come pre-cut when this material is purchased on plastic.
Teacher's Notes and/or Answer Key
Cheat Sheet for shapes and fractions
The following resource materials are highly recommended:
View the Standards met by this material.
2 ETC Large Slotted Containers
2 ETC Acrylic Sorters
1 ETC Clear Open Container - Small