Printed on thick plastic and cut. This material is ready to put on the shelf.
Find the full scope of all the concepts you will need to teach beginning history to your 6-9 students. Includes the following:
- Growth through time pictures and labels
- Days of the week, abbreviation sorting cards, control chart and 3-part nomenclature cards
- Months of the year, abbreviation sorting cards, control chart and 3-part nomenclature cards
- Decade, century, and millennium labels with timeline
- Year and its parts, labels, fraction circles and timelines
- Seasons cards and timeline
The timelines do not require lamination and are easily rolled up for storage.
Look at our History Flow Chart for Lower Elementary to see how this work fits in with the traditional Montessori history curriculum
1 set of Plastic Sleeve Holders (will utilize 8 sleeves)
1 Clear Open Container - Small