This shelf ready work with provided capital and lower-case movable alphabet letters, helps children to recognize lower case letters associated with the initial sound of a picture and provides opportunities to learn the corresponding upper-case letter. This is a more advanced activity, and it usually follows the preceding five activities:
- Word segmentation
- Alphabetic principles
- Initial and ending sound recognition
- What's the New Word? Kit A
- What's the New Word? Kit B
The set includes:
- 26 strips of cards that are printed on thick plastic with all the corners rounded.
- 2 sets of print movable alphabet letters with consonants in red and vowels in blue. One set is a lower-case and the second is an upper-case alphabet. The movable alphabets are laser cut from premium 1/8" colored acrylic.